Showing 1–12 of 67 results
Two-Line Operation Helps You Manage Your Calls With two-line operation, you can conference in two outside lines to have a three-way conversation. Or place your current call on hold to make another call. Being able to use two phone lines with just one phone makes it convenient and efficient to manage your calls.
- Brand : Motorola
- Others : Type : 4 way walkie talkie
- Channel: 22
- All 4 sets unlocked to work with each other
- Power 3 x AA battery per unit
- Wireless range within 1 kms in city
- Open area range could be 4 kms.
- SUPC: SDL288458950
- 10,000 mAh portable power bank with lithium-polymer batteries
- Input: 5V/2A; Charging Time: 5.5h
- Dual USB ports (5V-2A) for charging two devices at a time
- Battery indicator LEDs is awoken with a gentle shake. Safety features to prevent overcharging and overheating
- The box includes OnePlus power bank and USB cable
The Cisco IP Phone 8845 can help you increase personal productivity through powerful and easy-to-use user experiences. It combines an attractive new ergonomic design with 720p HD video and wideband audio for crystal-clear video and voice communications and "always-on" reliability. The 8845 encrypts video and voice communications for security, and offers access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features.
Based on SIP, the Cisco SPA301 1-line IP phone helps ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers. With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA301 addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearance are just some of the many advantages of the SPA301.
The Cisco SPA112 2 Port Adapter enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection. Easy to install and use, it works over an IP network to connect analog phones and fax machines to a VoIP service provider and provides support for additional LAN connections.