Showing 1–12 of 13 results
- Fans draw fresh air through the rear filter to protect your equipment in an enclosed environment
- Plexiglass door lets you see the equipment status, while keeping your equipment secure
- Includes casters, stabilizers and everything you need to get started right away
- Extruded aluminum construction provides rounded corners and edges for an attractive appearance
- Fully forward/back adjustable mounting rails inside cabinet
- Front and back doors are removable and can be switched to open left or right
- Rolling casters provide full mobility
- Three (3) roof-mounted fans exhaust up to 300 CFM of air
EXCEEDINGLY STRONG AND SECUREWith a static load rating of 2,500 lbs and three sizes to choose from, the PowerEdge 4820 rack enclosure can provide the capacity you need to hold a full complement of data center equipment.
- Wide (4820W): 750mm wide x 1070mm deep
- Lockable acrylic door with a large viewing area
- Compact wall mount design and rugged steel construction
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Standard enclosure for low to medium density server and networking applications. Compact width to optimize data center space. 42U height to easily roll through doorways. Includes: Baying hardware, Documentation CD, Key(s), Keyed-alike doors and side panels, Leveling feet, Mounting Hardware, Pre-installed casters, Side Panels
48U SmartRack Enclosure ships mounted on a special pallet that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material. The pallet's protective cushion safeguards the enclosure and the precision components it contains during re-shipping. Reinforced pallets and reusable packaging provide the flexibility to fully configure rack enclosures in a centralized location and safely re-ship them to remote sites, saving significant service costs. They also allow the freedom to custom-configure enclosures with network and server hardware along with UPS systems, PDUs, KVM switches and a variety of other devices prior to final installation.
The RK619WALL Wall Mounted 6U Server Rack/Cabinet can be fastened to most types of walls and features a sturdy, compact design that can be positioned almost anywhere without wasting valuable floor space. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
This equipment rack offers 6U of storage space and is designed to accommodate 19-inch (wide) servers, networking and telecom equipment. The rack features a 12cm fan, with ventilation positioned above and below the front panel glass door, helping to keep dust out of the rack while ensuring a cool operating environment for your valuable equipment.
To ensure optimum security and prevent tampering with the enclosed equipment, the cabinet/rack features a lockable, smoked acrylic front door that can be removed entirely or installed to open to the left or right as needed.