EXCEEDINGLY STRONG AND SECUREWith a static load rating of 2,500 lbs and three sizes to choose from, the PowerEdge 4820 rack enclosure can provide the capacity you need to hold a full complement of data center equipment.
- Wide (4820W): 750mm wide x 1070mm deep
The RK619WALL Wall Mounted 6U Server Rack/Cabinet can be fastened to most types of walls and features a sturdy, compact design that can be positioned almost anywhere without wasting valuable floor space. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
This equipment rack offers 6U of storage space and is designed to accommodate 19-inch (wide) servers, networking and telecom equipment. The rack features a 12cm fan, with ventilation positioned above and below the front panel glass door, helping to keep dust out of the rack while ensuring a cool operating environment for your valuable equipment.
To ensure optimum security and prevent tampering with the enclosed equipment, the cabinet/rack features a lockable, smoked acrylic front door that can be removed entirely or installed to open to the left or right as needed.
- Fans draw fresh air through the rear filter to protect your equipment in an enclosed environment
- Plexiglass door lets you see the equipment status, while keeping your equipment secure
- Includes casters, stabilizers and everything you need to get started right away
- Extruded aluminum construction provides rounded corners and edges for an attractive appearance
- Fully forward/back adjustable mounting rails inside cabinet
- Front and back doors are removable and can be switched to open left or right
- Rolling casters provide full mobility
- Three (3) roof-mounted fans exhaust up to 300 CFM of air
- 16 ports of Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) connectivity deliver top-quality performance for high-bandwidth voice, video, and wireless applications
- Power-saving technology automatically enters sleep mode, turns off unused ports, and adjusts power as needed
- Quality-of-Service features help preserve your network bandwidth while providing clarity and reliability for your critical network applications
- Supports rack-mounting for easy integration into an existing server environment
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Standard enclosure for low to medium density server and networking applications. Compact width to optimize data center space. 42U height to easily roll through doorways. Includes: Baying hardware, Documentation CD, Key(s), Keyed-alike doors and side panels, Leveling feet, Mounting Hardware, Pre-installed casters, Side Panels
- Input Type RJ-45 (Ethernet Cable) supported by ISPs such as MTNL, BSNL, Airtel,Hathway,ACT Fibrenet,Spectranet and neighbourhood cable operator
- My-Dlink service enabled
- Online user notice
- Wireless intrusion alert
- Real-time browsing record
- User control
- Li-ion Battery
- USB Adapter for Power Source
- 3 USB 2.0 ports to charge multiple devices
- Input capacity- 5v/2.1A(Max)
- 10,000 mAh portable power bank with lithium-polymer batteries
- Input: 5V/2A; Charging Time: 5.5h
- Dual USB ports (5V-2A) for charging two devices at a time
- Battery indicator LEDs is awoken with a gentle shake. Safety features to prevent overcharging and overheating
- The box includes OnePlus power bank and USB cable
48U SmartRack Enclosure ships mounted on a special pallet that features additional reinforcement and shock-absorbing material. The pallet's protective cushion safeguards the enclosure and the precision components it contains during re-shipping. Reinforced pallets and reusable packaging provide the flexibility to fully configure rack enclosures in a centralized location and safely re-ship them to remote sites, saving significant service costs. They also allow the freedom to custom-configure enclosures with network and server hardware along with UPS systems, PDUs, KVM switches and a variety of other devices prior to final installation.
- Lockable acrylic door with a large viewing area
- Compact wall mount design and rugged steel construction
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
•Easy-to-use web browser interface makes installation quick and effortless
• High-speed conectivity supports bandwidth-intensive applications
• Security down to the switch port level keeps unauthroized users off the network
• Basic QoS helps ensure a consistent network experience and supports networked applications, including voice, video, and data storage
• Limited lifetime warranty
- Eight 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet ports with 4 PoE Ports each supporting up to 15.4W
- IEEE 802.3x flow control, IEEE 802.3af-compliant
- Compact lightweight chassis
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports
- RoHS compliant
- Get the high availability and performance you need to support vital business applications while reducing downtime.
- Advanced Features: Control network traffic with advanced features such as quality of service (QoS), Layer 3 static routing and IPv6 support.
- Intuitive browser-based tools, mass deployment capabilities, and consistent features across all models simplify setup and configuration.
- Switches optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
- Important Note: Only 12 ports support POE.